Monday, August 25, 2014

Galcon Fusion


Year: 2010
Genre: Real-Time Strategy, Action
Website: http://www.galcon.com/fusion/


Shane:
  • Platform: Android
  • Hours logged: 3.0
  • Playthroughs: --
  • Rating: --/10


Notes and Discussions:
  • Shane (8/25/2014): I still have this game loaded.  I can't really figure out what I should list as a playthrough.  The individual games are pretty short, so that doesn't seem right.  There are several different play modes so I could list a playthrough as beating all modes... but that also feels kind of flimsy.  Oh well.  No clear winners show up on that front so for now I will leave that field blank.

    I picked up this game in one of the Humble Bundle mobile packs.  I played it on mobile for a while and liked it for the first hour.  By the second hour I had played each of the modes and was building up the difficulty level.  By the third hour I had the difficulty up high enough that I was losing many matches but I wasn't feeling any additional sense of reward.  I may take a swing at this on PC later, given that it has a Steam version attached to the Humble Bundle pack.  Otherwise, I don't expect to give this one a lot more attention.

    One final note, my kid likes to play with my phone.  I launched this game and gave it to her a while ago and chuckled as she tapped at the screen.  In the end she got bored (fairly quickly honestly) and I couldn't keep her from pressing the home button.  I doubt there is any deeper meaning to be derived from this... I am left with curiosity on whether the kid will turn out to be a gamer or not.  Time will tell on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment