Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dogeminer


Year: 2014
Genre: General
Website: http://dogeminer.se


Shane:
  • Platform: Browser
  • Hours logged: 4.0
  • Playthroughs: 2
  • Rating: 4/10



Notes and Discussions:
  • Shane (2/27/2014): I gave myself a playthrough on this one because I bought all of the upgrades offered.  It took me a couple days to accomplish this but the time logged is "active" time.

    Dogeminer is a CookieClicker knockoff.  I was digging around on one of the dogecoin subreddits and someone posted this.  In short, I saw it, played it, smiled a lot and used it to learn a bit more about javascript.  I seem to have a weakness for these silly side projects that people throw down.  Goes to show you that there is an audience for damn near anything a person wants to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment