Sunday, October 4, 2015

OLO


Year: 2012
Genre: General
Website: http://www.ologame.com/


Shane:
  • Platform: Android
  • Hours logged: 0.5
  • Playthroughs: --
  • Rating: --/10

Lee:
  • Platform: Android
  • Hours logged: 1.5
  • Playthroughs: 8
  • Rating: 7/10


Notes and Discussions:
  • Shane (8/25/2014): Lee and I played it for 10 or 15 minutes one day.  Then we stopped playing it and haven't talked about it again.

    The end.

  • Lee (10/4/2015): More than a year after Shane and I briefly took this game for a spin, I found myself in need of an activity to keep my girlfriend's 8-year-old busy in the emergency room waiting area while her 11-year-old was getting his newly-broken leg checked out. OLO worked perfectly! The game ended up keeping both of us occupied for more than an hour. I'll remember that in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment